- Thaw fillet in refrigerator overnight or in a sink of cold water for 30-45 minutes.
- Rinse. Salt, pepper and marinate 15 minutes in a mixture of white wine, olive oil and 1/2 squeezed lemon and a few sprigs of rosemary rubbed between hands and torn from twig.
- Put fillet skin side down in pan and add part of the marinade. Cover and cook 10 minutes or until done
Or try Jennifer's Poached Wild Salmon
- Heat skillet, add olive oil.
- Lay fillet in pan skin side down. Add salt and feshly cracked pepper.
- Pour a little hot water in and cover.
- Cook til tender and rare.
(Thanks to Jackie Knight)