Buy Direct from the Fisherman/Processsor
Saturday & Sunday - 10:00am to 5:00pm
November through April or until sold out.
Find us dockside at the fishing vessel Desire located at Squalicum Harbor Gate 7. (Directions below)
2017-2018 SEASON PRICES
|Fillets — Vacuum Packed and Blastfrozen
|Wild Alaskan Red King fillet portions
|Wild Alaskan Sockeye fillet sides
|Wild Alaskan Coho fillet sides and portions
|Wild Alaskan Pink fillet - sides
|H&G Blastfrozen and Glazed
|Wild Alaskan H & G Keta
On a Budget? Ask us about our special Pay-As-You-Can pricing for Wild Alaskan H & G Keta. Limit of one fish per week
All Desire Fish is caught by the Gudmundson family on their fishing boat Desire in Southeast Alaska. We sell only our own product insuring vertically monitored quality from catching on Desire Fish boat in the pristine waters of Alaska, processing in Desire Fish Plant, Petersburg, AK by the same crew, and distributing in the Bellingham/Whatcom Co area so that it can remain 100% guaranteed. This is the highest quality fish we can produce. Thanks for allowing us to serve your Wild Alaskan Salmon needs.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE SOUTH
- Take Lakeway exit number 253 off I-5.
- Turn west (right) and go under the freeway.
- Keep on Lakeway, it becomes Holly and takes you through downtown Bellingham.
- Turn left on "F" Street go one block.
- Turn right on Roeder Avenue.
- Drive 3/4 mile, turn left on Harbor Loop Road.
- Turn left at stop sign and drive 100 yards to Gate 5.
- We are located down the ramp at our boat.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE NORTH
- Take Meridian exit number 256 off I-5.
- Turn right onto Meridian.
- Drive approximately one mile.
- Turn right onto Squalicum parkway and it will lead you right to the harbor becoming Roeder Avenue.
- Turn Right onto Harbor loop Drive.
- At stop sign turn left, drive 100 yards to Gate 5.
Look for our “Walking Sandwich Board” at the corners of State and Holly. (The one with the wild hair is Thor.)